Thursday, June 09, 2005

Encore

Guess who's working again!!!

Thats right...

Anyway...

Bloggings coming slower and slower to me. Used to be so full of myself yknow that i just had to blurt everything to... mMmm... Still full of myself. Just lazy now.

Anyway I'm working with, or rather for me sister again. Organising a beauty pageant this time.... Where does she get all this anyway? mMmm... Shes always did have a certain genius for oppurtunity. Hmmm... Joyce if you're reading this, that means I want a pay raise. Oh, if anyone wants to learn more about the event you could always visit www.miss-sarawak.com. Take a look aye.

Ah... Mr. Ho Ing Haw left tadae. Couldn't see him off... Sad... Friends are hard to come by.

mMmm

Yknow.... I've written so many drafts for me humble blog and trashed em... Just can't seem to find the right words. I'm probably just not trying... One thing I know about myself. Wow... I'm lazy. Always with the dreaming and somedays....

***

Would i be satisfied if I only had my daydreams for company? If I one day lived far away from

Just close your eyes and do not see,


home like the lotus eater; would i end my days like him too? If I closed my eyes and didn't

Nothing's lost when nothings to be,


have to try to be anything... If I just had no
ones expectations to live up to, not even my


Take a breath and take a sigh,


own would i be happy? If the sole path to self-approbation was to be all i could potentially

Wash dewdrops from misty eyes,


be, would i go for it? Would I lay down in self-pity and say tomorrow and tomorrow and

Let fall your shame, mislay your pride,


tomorrow? LoL... does it really matter? Mum would cry, dad would shrug and sigh. Would i

Play not life's never waning games,


care that I had done nothing with my life? Not so much say I. In this short life of mine I

And when the rhyme comes to an end,


have only one true lament, but bygones are bygones and time blows by. Would I be different

When the bellclock begins to chime,


if my world was as i want it? If i just changed one minute fact? Somehow, I think

When the stars stop shining bright


it would... I hope.

Has then sleep come?


Has stopped the blight?


***

Gnyte.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Rauch honda of columbus Usbmp3ipoddvdcd player car stereo fm modulator taxi eyeglass frames eyewear Law business card