Saturday, November 26, 2005

Discombobulation

Somebody!!!

Send me inspiration to rise off me seat!

The slow creeping death of the procrastinate.

Awkward conversations with futility.

Is I?

Who be me?

Who am I to me; to she; to he?!?!

Eh...?

Dum de Dum de Deum... ... ... ... ... ... . . .

Poor cobwebs in my hollow head, shaken, stirred but not quite dead...

Ah... 12 months I gave to find myself?

But find who I just couldn't decide. To be me? Who once I was? To be me who I am to be?

To be me who but now but nothing?

Redundant trivialities...

Life goes on as it never ends.

I'm feeling weird tonight. Must be the lack of shut eye.

Wake. Would I please wake? Too many days just blurred together. I can't believe where I am anymore. It's all just so surreal. If a machine took me back in time... Last week I'd probably still be in high school. Or sitting for SPM or UPSR or PMR . It's all the same. I have no sense of it all. It could have happened all at the same time. Relativawhat?

I just realised something. I'm who I am now. And I'm who I ever was.... Make sense? When I was 12 I was me. When I was 3, I was me. Now I'm still me. Who I am now is only for a breath, it ain't more focal than me two years ago. All of who I was before defines me. All I am now defines me. All i choose to be defines me.

Whats the lesson in all of this boys and girls? One year of inactivity teaches you a lot about nothing. Introspection... it's overrated.

LoL if you think this post is whacked think of me! I have to deal with me everyday! Pray for me will you?

He stepped off the mountaintop,
And into the sea,
Swam like he could,
But he couldn't could he,

Ah... my head killing me... thumping headache. I was gonna stay up. Need to be somewhere this morning but, god... mmm What happens to the guy that couldn't swim? He drowns! Whoa no happy ending? Nope. Like I'd ever give one.

Gnite,

G'morning, whichever u prefer.

I think I'll scramble me some eggs before I crash. Wow this post is way off my blogs theme.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cletus,
whoa..super inactivity syndrome ^^
one thing about having too much time on your hands: too much introspection -> leading to too much head-beating -> leading to driving oneself crazy.

;p

ever heard that an idle mind's a devil's playground?? maybe when there's nuthin' to do, the mind overworks itself with too much "negative" hormones (which leads to negative thoughts btw). it's stated scientifically that guys are supposedly to be governed by the "happy" side of the brain..but then they're also prone to male PMS ^^
guess that makes it fairer to the other sex then.. *grin*

sometimes it's hard to find something....stimulating for the the brain, esp. when one has lots and lots and lots of "free" time. during free time, the mind gorges on tv. and more tv. and food. and more tv and food. and sleep. and more sleep. and...well, you get my drift.
maybe it's more stimulating in school/college/uni coz you've got all sorts of "intellectual" ppl around you that you can exchange, challenge and banter ideas with. that and a whole lot "interesting" - though sometimes boring - details you get to learn/know from the class/lecture rooms. or maybe it's just the matter of filling your head with things that you have to get done that makes a day. there's less "me" time but everything has to be taken in moderation no?

hope to see your mind stimulated soon.. ;)

cheers.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah..
there's this "discipline" matter too. when you're working or when you're a student, certain things you just HAVE TO DO. like waking up early in the morning. now, that takes discipline. esp if you're the type that likes sleeping. like me. i looovvvee my bed.

;)