Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Day

Mundane post tadae,

mMmm...

Had a good day yesterday,

Woke up early,
Breakfast with dad,
Wrote that my most memorable moment in The Pearl was when Kino smacked down Juana, Picked (b) for me essay writing question,
The one with the ending We laughed like we never laughed before,
Story was about a guy who excelled at everything in life,
But had totally no joke-skills,
Always messed the lines up,
So I was telling it from his best friends perspective,
He raced his new car,
Beat this guy who wasn't happy about it,
Mauled at the end of a steel pipe,
Coma,
Woke up and said he finally had a joke,
He screwed it up though,
But of course like every corny feel good movie, I mean story,
Everyone laughed anyway.
Oh then I screwed up my sejarah paper,
Renaissance with it's humanism, individualism, and rationalism was a no show,
Piss me off,
;) But it could've been worse,
mMmm,
At night I pseudo-sprained me ankle playing ball,
All good though,
My ankles heal fast,
Had two suppers that tasted like crap,
But at least me stomachs full,
LoL

I don't think I can take many more good days,

mMmm,

Feels like a good day today too.


No comments: