Thursday, November 11, 2004

Wayward

mMmm,

Have you ever felt like you should feel content...
but you don't?
It's just so... I can't figure out whats bothering me... Gawd its just so annoying.
What is it?!?!?!
It's driving me nuts!
My head hurts...
There lives this urge inside everyone of us, that tells us we're not doing enough. That we are meant to be so much more. It's always there the small voice against the torrent of lackadaisacal leisure that seeps into every vacant period of time available. Ok maybe the laziness is more extreme in my case; much much more so, but, everyone feels like, at the least procrastinating, sometimes. That tiny lil guilt-rising quark helps us expand our potential. Maybe...
Screwe that,
Thats not it...
I can't think straight!!!
Bloody hormones...
What is it?
What can't I see?
How can you find something, when you don't know what your looking for???
Whats a needle? Wheres the haystack? What the @#$@#$% is hay?
Holy cow...
It's finally happened...
I've snapped.
Lol. Maybe I'll wake up and realise that my whole lifes been a figment of demented imagination and that I'm really locked up in a cell with cushioned walls and in a jacket which joins at the sleeves.


Doesn't sound too bad.

G'nite, g'nite...

I need to fix my head, I think it's broken...

No comments: