Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Swank

On the knee of the stairs stood the sitting swanky boy,
Rain came pouring down on tarmac; misting swaggers in the air,
Rain be dripping,
Rain rebounding,
Rain flowed down his sunburnt face,
Lip be curling,
Into smile of crooked make,
Gale starts flushing through the alley, past the bright red stop sign,
Trench coat swimming through the current of the stale moving wind,
Gutters clogging,
Drainpipes flooding,
Streets and rivers, hand in hand,
The boy stood staring nonchalant, ever without the slightest care,
The wave crashing, down around him,
Then no longer was the boy there.

***
Don't ask me what that was all about, I don't have a clue, I just write it. Doesn't mean I understand it. Sheesh...

LoL...

I'm so extremely blur today. I swear i was staring at the monitor for 10-15 secs spaced out, not moving a muscle, not even entertaining the slightest figment of thought. I have achieved new heights of idiocy, or at the very least surpassed my personal best.

Hum dee dum dee dum...

I need to start doing something. My heads turning to rot, and my brains not far behind either. mMmm... At least I should be working soon. Production manager assist. (or something similiar to that) for a short film. Ahhh... sounds real posh no? Until you hear that the only reason I have the job is because the glorious production manager is none other than my sister, and I'll probably be 'assisting' her by oh say bringing her coffee and maybe a pen now and then. Who knows i might even get to run out for newspaper. Ah the glamour, I can't hardly wait.

One of those weird days again...

Will they ever stop?

mMmm...

The endless intricacies and eccentricities of the ostentacity to lounge a full year away, how can I hope to keep up...

Gnite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spacing out....that's a really normal thing to do. or maybe i just say it's normal coz i do that too ;). plp would ask me what i'm thinking of when i space out;i say," nothing.". and they don't believe me. they would tell me not to think so much, not to worry so much when that's exactly what i'm NOT doing. call it self denial but i think i'm normal..to a certain extent..but isn't everyone?