Monday, February 07, 2005

Vivace

Ahhh,

Today was fun. ;)

Wanna know what I did?

Since after, or to be honest, before SPM I've been spoiling my soul lousy with way too much leisure and bagatelle.

My cycle has been pretty much eat, sleep, watch tv, basketball, and hanging out. I have to say I'm developing a keen expertise for the first, second and third item, but other than that... man... my lifes wasting away. Its been the absolute antithesis of what I've been meaning to do. All too familiar to a compulsive procrastinator, e.g. moi.

Anyway, I went to Bau tadae!

LoL

Y'know the amazing part? This will probably cause a few apoplexies,

I

Was

Working!!!

Aren't you proud of me? Of course I didn't do much, just carried a few things up and down, held up the light... once I think and uh... yea other than that I was pretty much underfoot, basically causing more trouble than I was help. Still it was fun watching them film scenes... Oh... yea... I was witnessing, and nominally part of probably one of, if not the first film, low budget as it may be, produced in Sarawak, by peeps who actually grew up here. Tis cool no? I only wish I knew how to be more of a factor on set. I feel kinda... well like an idiot standing around waiting 4 the director to tell me to grab this of hold that or whatever. mMmm... gotta learn to know where to be when, not just a mindless drone type kuli.

Well, I guess I can't help it. I probably have the IQ of about 70 or smth, thats about that of a smart chimp? Give a take a few points.

Forgive me for I digress.

Anyway it was fun, oh btw its a horror flick! Can't wait to see how the rest of the feature unfolds. I hope it manages to avoid falling into the category that most people generally relegate locally produced films to; a few degrees short of trash. LoL

Ahhhh

Need to learn more. Gawd, what life would be if I were only as interested in the material thats been spouting out of school teaching mouths all these years. Life would be good then no? Hmm on second thought maybe not.

Y'know the best thing about today?

I feel alive.

;)

No morbid post tonight. Sorry to dissapoint, LoL

Maybe tomorrow.

Cryptic lil puzzle box,
Twist the sides,
Twist the top,
The secret forever lies within,
The silent rustle between the seams,
Turn it over,
Side to side,
No patterns,
Nor colours with which to match,
The cube is smooth,
What be the catch?
How does the solution evade the grasp?

Played the harp and sang a song,
Juggled two swords and flaming torch,
Bent my back to earthen ground,
Still the box gave not a sound,

Slew a dragon; scathed by its breath,
Follow the path; the yellow brick road,
Climbed King Arthurs graveyard mound,
Still the box gave not a sound,

Still the box gave not a sound!

Finally,
Finally it came to me,
I left the box itself to be,
Slowly and ever so grudgingly,
The box came open,
By only own solemn gravity.

G'nite...